Speech and Language Therapy
Key Features of Kotha
• Performs clinical assessments to identify children’s present situation related to communication.
• Develops and implement appropriate plans for children’s speech and language development.
• Ensures experienced and skilled Speech and Language Therapist (SLT)
• Admission is open for all kids. Getting admission depends on the availability of seats. ‘First come first serve’ policy followed for admitting kids.
Required documents for admission:
• Recent Photograph of Child, Mother, and Father or Legal guardian in absence of parents (Two copies of each)
• Photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the child
• Photocopy of National ID card of Mother and Father or Legal guardian in absence of parents